14-1/2" x 18" x 1-1/2" Maple Unfinished Solid Cutting Board
Made from solid Appalachian Rock Hard Maple, this cutting board is handcrafted in the USA and is a certified sustainable resourse.
For meat lovers, this cutting board in enhanced with a juice groove so that cleaning your counter top is kept to a minimum!
- Very durable and can be used for generations and is renewable - can be resurfaced many times due to the 11/2? thickness.
- Will not dull cutting wear.
- This cutting board in its present form is untreated.
- Please note this product is not dishwasher safe.
Product care and maintenance tips:
1) Mineral oil should be applied in a thin coat to all surfaces and allowed to penetrate for 15 to 30 minutes, wipe through dry. This will seal the surface and bring out the rich color of the grains.
2) Recoat if necessary every 1-2 months, depending on use frequency.
Please allow us to assist you with all your questions and concerns.
Call 1-800-HARDWOOD to speak to one of our sales representatives.
We will be glad to help you select the best flooring considering your needs and personal taste.
Lumber Liquidators... More Floor, Less $$