Artisan Reserve
Bellawood Matte Hardwood Flooring
New Bamboo Assortment
Hardwood Flooring
Laminate Flooring
Vinyl Flooring
Wood Plank Tile
Cork Flooring
Waterproof Flooring
Distressed Flooring
Flooring Moldings, Stairs, Trim and Accessories
Reserve your catalog now!
Helpful Links

Chilton Woods Oak Laminate End Cap

SKU: 10009107
Compare to anyone!
Guaranteed low price!
Our Low Price $3.45/linear ft.
Special Price $0.13/linear ft.
Available in select stores nationwide. Currently not available for online purchase. Check with your local store.
Customer Rating

Chilton Woods Laminate End Cap

What are End Caps used for?
End Caps are used to transition from the wood floor to a higher surface such as: Doors, thick tile, and raised hearth.

Not sure if this is the right product?
Call 1-800-HARDWOOD to speak to one of our flooring experts.
We will be glad to help you!



by PowerReviews

(based on 3 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 3 customers

Displaying reviews 1-3

Back to top


Not bad for a clearance

By What

from San Marcos, CA

This product worked great and blended with the flooring we had.


Endcap is great!

By Zac

from Oklahoma

Verified Reviewer

This is a must when "terminating" the flooring at a doorway with carpet. There's simply no other way to do it without this trim. It matches very well.


Perfect for transitioning to carpet!

By Charles the Fireman

from Fate, Tx

Verified Reviewer


  • Cost Effective
  • Easy To Install
  • Matches perfectly


  • none

Best Uses

  • Transition to carpet

The end-cap is perfect for the transition in my house from the hallway into the bedrooms. Simply glue down the track, let it dry, cut the piece to fit and snap in. Couldn't be easier.

Displaying reviews 1-3

Back to top

Do you have questions about this product?

AnswerBox - Get answers from Staff Experts and real customers by clicking "Ask a question" or click here to ask our Customer Service Team

3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Q:

    Are you able to control the air flow with this type of vent?
    Asked on 6/20/2011 by Anonymous

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      Yes, we can order the metal dampers when you place the order for the vent. Your local store or your sales rep would be able to give you all of the information.
      If you have any other questions please contact our sales dept. at (800)476-0007

      Answered on 6/20/2011 by customer care
  • Q:

    Is a damper box included with each register?
    Asked on 11/11/2010 by Ann from Fayetteville, ar

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      I believe they are sold seperately.
      Please call our Sales Dept. (800) 476-0007 for pricing and availability.

      Answered on 11/19/2010 by customer care 2
  • Q:

    Are these flat on top or curved? How thick are they? Are they intended to be flush with the floor?
    Asked on 8/23/2010 by Anonymous

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      Thes are designed to drop in just like regular metal vents, so they will sit on top of the floor. they are rounded on top and will be 3/8" higher than the floor.

      Answered on 8/24/2010 by customer care 2
Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product?