St. James Collection by Dream Home - 12mm Cumberland Mountain Oak- Laminate Flooring- 20 Year Warranty
Quick Installation Tips:
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- Make sure the panels are mixed sufficiently when you install them so that you do not end up with too many identical, light or dark panels next to each other.
St. James Collection's Advantages:
- No glue and no nails needed
- Easy Click Installation
- Moisture resistant board
- Thickness: 12mm, 7.6" W x 54.33" L
- AC Rating: 3
- 20 Year Warranty
Please note this product does not have attached padding.
Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Order now through our web site, click here to find your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)