Virginia Mill Works Co.- 1/2" x 7-1/2" Delaware Driftwood Oak Prefinished Distressed Engineered Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Classic oak graining and sophisticated yet subtle gray and whitewashed hues come together on ultra wide planks to make Virginia Mill Works' Driftwood Oak the perfect neutral for your home, offering trend-forward style combined with the versatility of engineered hardwood.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design and prefinishing. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 1/2" x 7-1/2" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Distressed hardwood veneer
- Whitewashed tan, cream and gray. Characteristic oak graining. Wide planks.
- Float, glue or nail installation
- 30 Year Warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressing is a technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring looks like solid hardwood because it is! Underneath the hardwood veneer are cross-grain wood layers that allow the wood to naturally contract and expand. One layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture & temperature change. That means it can be installed virtually anywhere, even in high-moisture areas such as basements and over concrete.
Order samples today!
Click here or call 1-800-HARDWOOD. 3 for only $10. Sorry! Now get them for FREE!
(Free after 1st flooring purchase credit)
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)