St. James Collection by Dream Home - 12mm Flint Creek Oak Laminate Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
St. James offers a regal alternative. At 12mm, the St. James Collection is very durable and comes with a 30 year warranty!
Quick Installation Tips:
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- Make sure the panels are mixed sufficiently when you install them so that you do not end up with too many identical, light or dark panels next to each other.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE ADDITIONAL PADDING:
Laminates having pre-attached padding can also be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
St. James Collection's Advantages:
- No glue and no nails needed
- Easy Click Installation, Installation Type: Floating
- Moisture resistant board
- 3mm (1/8") pre-glued underlayment included
- AC Rating: 3
- 30 Year Warranty
Order now through our web site, click here to find your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)