Mayflower - 3/8" x 7" Flint Creek Oak Engineered Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Gray is a hot color in modern interior design themes, and nowhere is it more popular than in flooring. Flint Creek Oak with its wide, 7" planks, dark charcoal hue and characteristic graining, is both stylish and timeless. And, Mayflower's quality engineering means you'll get durability you can count on.
Mayflower prefinished hardwood floors offer beauty, durability, and affordability for every décor and budget. Backed by a 30 year warranty and available in a variety of textures, finishes, and stains, you'll find extraordinary value with Mayflower.
- 3/8" x 7" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Solid hardwood wear layer
- Dark Charcoal. Wide planks.
- Perfect for high-moisture areas
- Float, glue or nail installation
- 30 year warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Did you know?
As wood is a natural material, each board will vary in color or shade and provide you with a finished floor that is truly a unique work of art.