Handscraped appearance and texture... Just like Hardwood flooring!
Kensington Manor by Dream Home - 12mm Golden Teak Laminate Flooring - 30 Year WarrantyKensington Manor is a premium 12mm laminate + 3mm pre-glued underlayment product line. What is unique is that most of the line has a handscraped finish appearance. This is not simply in the look, but also in the actual texture!
The combination of these 2 characteristics gives them a beautiful rustic feel!
Also, the V-groove and pre-glued 3mm underlayment will make your installation process quick and easy.
Quick Installation Tips:
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is recommended for installations over concrete.
- Make sure the panels are mixed sufficiently when you install them so that you do not end up with too many identical, light or dark panels next to each other.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE ADDITIONAL PADDING:
Laminates having pre-attached padding can also be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Kensington Manor Flooring Advantages:
- Three different plank lengths per box
- No glue and no nails needed
- Easy Click Installation
- Moisture resistant board
- Thickness: 12mm + 3mm (1/8") pre-glued underlayment
- AC Rating: 3
- 30 Year Warranty
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Please allow us to assist you with any questions and/or concerns.
Click here to go to Flooring 101, or call 1-800-HARDWOOD to speak to one of our flooring experts.
We will be glad to help you select the appropriate products for your commercial or residential remodeling project.