Virginia Mill Works Co.- 3/8" x 4-3/4" Grand Oak Prefinished Distressed Engineered Flooring- 25 Year Warranty
The rustic distressing of Virginia Mill Works Grand Oak, with its beautifully textured engineered hardwood planks, has a timeworn appeal. Distinguished by the natural oak grains in rich, warm hues of chocolate brown, this floor is sure to add warmth and style to any home.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design and prefinishing. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 3/8" x 4-3/4" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Distressed hardwood veneer
- Medium and dark chocolate brown, dark grains
- Click or glue installation
- 25 Year Warranty
- Click or glue. No nails needed
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressing is a technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring is constructed with a real hardwood veneer atop a moisture-resistant HDF/MDF core (high density fiberboard/medium density fiberboard) which is made from real wood fibers that are compressed into a dense, impact-resistant format. In addition to providing extra protection against denting, the HDF/MDF enables the most precise milling of the locking profile to enhance ease of use and long-term durability.
Order samples today!
Click here or call 1-800-HARDWOOD. 3 for only $10. Sorry! Now get them for FREE!
(Free after 1st flooring purchase credit)
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)