BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 3-1/4" Select Graphite Maple Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
With its creamy hue and fine maple graining, Graphite Maple from Bellawood works well in both traditional and contemporary settings. The engineered hardwood planks feature light taupe brown with a hint of ash gray, making it a trend-forward addition to your home.
Cross-section of actual Bellawood Engineered flooring plank
Bellawood - An Industry Leader in Durability and Design. Everything we do is about making a better floor. From selecting the most durable wood and bamboo the world has to offer, to our patented finishing process that gives our flooring best-in-class stain, gloss and scuff resistance. This means a Bellawood floor is 2X more scratch resistant and 4X more abrasion resistant than other brands. Plus, it is backed by a transferable 100 year warranty. When you choose Bellawood, you choose a lifetime of exceptional beauty and quality for your home.
- 1/2" x 3-1/4"prefinished, engineered Maple hardwood.
- Finished in the USA
- Light taupe brown with ash gray, fine maple graining
- Nailed or glue installation.
- 100 year warranty!
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and a solid 3 mm thick veneer (dry-sawn top layer). This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
As Seen on TV: HGTV House Hunters Renovation