Virginia Mill Works Co.- 3/4" x 3-5/8" Hazelnut Acacia Handscraped Solid Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Length: 11 3/4"- 47 1/4"
Gorgeous and exotic Acacia hardwood with its unique graining will be a beautiful addition to your decor. Stained in lovely hues of cinnamon brown, Hazelnut Acacia from Virginia Mill Works features magnificent handscraped texturing that will give your home a truly stylish flair.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Handscraped and Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 3/4" x 3-5/8" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Handscraped hardwood veneer
- Medium to cinnamon and chocolate browns, unique Acacia graining
- Nail, float or glue installation
- 30 year warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix plans well when installing.
About Handscraped Flooring:
Handscraping is a distressing technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
Hardwood veneer layers are stacked in a laddered construction. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Lumber Liquidator$... No one else has hardwood flooring for less!