6" Jamb Saw
The 6" Jamb Saw includes an all bearing power unit, 6-3/16", carbide tooth "cupped arbor" saw blade, masonry blade, Allen wrench for blade retainer, steel depth guide and an instructional manual.
- Powerful 1050 watt industrial grade power unit
- Extended tail for maximum leverage against torque
- Blade height adjusts from "flush" to 1-1/16"
- Large blade: 6-3/16" with cupped arbor for precise flush cuts
- Fully cuts door jambs, baseboards and most hanging doors
- Easy access trigger for better control
- Cuts toe kicks: Under toe kicks and full inside corners in molding, up to 1/2" thick
- Cutting depth guide: Adjustable and prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming baseboards
- Voltage: 120V-60Hz
- AMPS: 9.5 (industrial grade)
- Arbor: 5/8" :
- Blade Adapter: 20mm
- RPM: 8,000