Schön by Mayflower - 3/8" x 7" Lancaster Oak Engineered Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Lancaster Oak from Schon has a rustic look with a light, beige color and oak graining. This style features an ultra wide, 7" plank and has an antiqued feel while the design and construction offers the durability and versatility of modern-day engineering.
Engineered flooring from Schön lets you put the beauty of hardwood anywhere -including high-moisture areas like kitchens, basements, and concrete foundations. Masterfully crafted to last, Schön offers domestic and exotic hardwood and bamboo floors, all backed by a 30-year warranty.
- 3/8" x 7" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Solid hardwood wear layer
- Light beige, oak knots and grains. Wide planks.
- Perfect for high-moisture areas
- Float, glue or nail installation
- 30 year warranty
- Glue-down or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Hardwood veneer layers are stacked in a laddered construction. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Did you know?
As wood is a natural material, each board will vary in color or shade and provide you with a finished floor that is truly a unique work of art.