BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 5-1/8" Matte Brazilian Pecan Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Length: 12" - 84"
This Bellawood Matte Engineered floor is characterized by low gloss (10 gloss) and an oil look without the tedious maintenance.
Brazilian Pecan consists of a wide range of colors from light beige to dark brown and is one of the hardest and most durable woods on the market. This wood's durability, paired with bold tone variations make it a unique but popular contemporary choice that will spice up any room.
- Hardwood veneer is up to 3x's thicker than standard engineered hardwood flooring
- Topped with an exclusive, patented finish
- 2x more scratch resistant and 4x more abrasion resistant than other brands
- Best-in-class stain, gloss, and scuff resistance
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty
Engineered Hardwood Advantages:
- REAL hardwood veneer with a plywood core
- Dimensionally stable and resistant to humidity and moisture changes
- Great for any level of the home, including basements
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum or tile
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Crafted Meticulously. Harvested Responsibly. We understand the importance of healthy forests. That's why we only buy from suppliers who practice responsible harvesting and carefully manage their cutting with replanting strategies in place. For us, it's not just about being responsible citizens. It's about being a responsible business too.
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)