Builder's Pride - 3/8" x 5" Red Oak Engineered Flooring- 50 Year Warranty
Natural Red Oak by Builder's Pride has an abundance of casual beauty. With strong graining highlighted by shades of honey, tan and cream, this flooring has comfortable style and universal appeal. The 5" wide planks are engineered to last, even if installed in a kitchen or basement.
About Builder's Pride:
Builder's Pride by Dura-Wood brings the beauty of a solid prefinished hardwood floor to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install and with a 50 Year warranty so these floors will amaze you for years.
- 3/8" x 5" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Solid hardwood wear layer
- Light honey-brown, tan and cream, dramatic oak grain
- Perfect for high-moisture areas
- Nail, float or glue installation
- 50 year warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Hardwood veneer layers are stacked in a laddered construction. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Don't forget the molding and stair treads!
Click here to find our extensive selection of moldings & accessories for you to match wood species to your new floor.
(Who else can do that?)