BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 3" Natural Red Oak Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Red Oak is America's most popular choice for wood floors and serves as the industry benchmark when rating hardness among species. It features a reddish tan color and has a distinctive glow that creates an inviting atmosphere in rooms near and far. Better yet, changes due to sunlight exposure are minimal with Red Oak, ensuring a bright and beautiful floor for years to come.
Cross-section of actual Bellawood Engineered flooring plank
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and thick 3.5 mm solid, dry-sawn top layer. This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
Other benefits of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors include:
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum, or tile.
- Better resistance to humidity and moisture changes (Virtually eliminates buckling and twisting)
- Attractive long length planks (up to 86") for the traditional hardwood look
- Variety of installation methods - can be nailed, glued or floated.
- More environmentally responsible use of woods.
Best of all, Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 100 Year Bellawood Finish Warranty!
Crafted Meticulously. Harvested Responsibly. We understand the importance of healthy forests. That's why we only buy from suppliers who practice responsible harvesting and carefully manage their cutting with replanting strategies in place. For us, it's not just about being responsible citizens. It's about being a responsible business too.