BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 5" Natural Red Oak Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice!
It is the benchmark for strength serving as the industry standard of hardness with a Janka hardness rating or 1,290. Its reddish-brown color tones give rooms of any style - from rustic to contemporary - a warm and cozy feeling.
Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure.
Cross-section of actual Bellawood Engineered flooring plank
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and thick 3.5 mm solid, dry-sawn top layer. This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
Other benefits of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors include:
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum, or tile.
- Better resistance to humidity and moisture changes (Virtually eliminates buckling and twisting)
- Attractive long length planks (up to 80") for the traditional hardwood look
- Variety of installation methods - can be nailed, glued or floated.
- More environmentally responsible use of woods.
Best of all, Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 100 Year Bellawood Finish Warranty!
Lumber Liquidators... More Floor, Less $$
Order now through our web site, visit your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD