Virginia Mill Works Co.- 3/4" x 4-3/4" Palm Acacia Prefinished Stained Handscraped Solid Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Length: 11-3/4" to 47-1/4"
Dark and dramatic, gorgeous Palm Acacia from Virginia Mill Works is a true head-turner. The handscraped distressing has the character of reclaimed wood, while the unique Acacia graining offers exotic style, making it a desirable for any home décor.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Handscraped and Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 3/4" x 4-3/4" prefinished, hardwood
- Dark browns, handscraped texturing, exotic Acacia graining
- Nail, float or glue installation
- 30 year warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Handscraped Flooring:
Handscraping is a distressing technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Lumber Liquidator$... No one else has hardwood flooring for less!