BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 5" Select Brazilian Chestnut Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Brazilian Chestnut is one of the hardest and most
durable woods on the market. This wood's strength is coupled with
beautiful chocolate tones and exceedingly fine graining. It also
exhibits a vast range of rich color variations from a lighter
understated brown to sultry deep brown hues. This unique blend of
coloring has made the floor a top choice among discriminating home
owners. This flooring fills any room with an unrivaled warmth and
This product is proudly finished in the USA.
Cross-section of actual Bellawood Engineered flooring plank
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and a solid 3 mm thick veneer(dry-sawn top layer). This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
Other benefits of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors include:
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum, or tile.
- Better resistance to humidity and moisture changes (Virtually eliminates buckling and twisting)
- Attractive long length planks (up to 86") for the traditional hardwood look
- Variety of installation methods - can be nailed, glued or floated.
- More environmentally responsible use of woods.
Best of all, Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 100 Year Bellawood Finish Warranty!
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)