Virginia Mill Works Co. - 3/8" x 4-3/4" Toasted Birch - Easy Click - Prefinished Handscraped Engineered Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Get lasting style with the beautifully handscraped surface of Virginia Mill Works Toasted Birch. Featuring swirling wood grains, medium tan and cinnamon tones, and 3/8? engineered Birch hardwood planks, it?s a floor with both casual appeal and upscale elegance. Plus, the easy installation of click flooring makes it a smart choice.>/p>
About Virginia Mill Works
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Handscraped and Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 3/8" x 4 3/4? prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Handscraped hardwood veneer
- Medium tan and cinnamon hues, natural Birch graining
- Nail, float or glue installation
- 30 year warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Handscraped Flooring
Handscraping is a distressing technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
Hardwood veneer layers are stacked in a laddered construction. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Don't forget the molding and stair treads!
Click here to find our extensive selection of moldings & accessories for you to match wood species to your new floor.
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
QUALITY GUARANTEE: This flooring meets or exceeds rigorous emissions standards such as California CARB.
Click here to learn more.