Virginia Mill Works Co.- 3/8" x 5" Tobacco Road Acacia Prefinished Distressed Engineered Flooring- 30 Year Warranty
Virginia Mill Works Tobacco Road Acacia is distinguished by its eye-pleasing, distressed surface, giving it a delicate, rippled appearance. Crafted from durable engineered hardwood, the 5 inch planks have a light, honey finish with contrasting medium brown hues and natural Acacia graining. The rustic distressing and charming color variation makes this a versatile floor, suitable for almost any décor.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design and prefinishing. Backed by a 30-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- 3/8" x 5" prefinished, engineered hardwood
- Distressed hardwood veneer
- Light to medium honey brown, contrasting pattern
- Float, glue, or nail installation
- 30 Year Warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressed hardwood floors have a natural worn appearance. They look like floors from the days when floors were finished by hand.
Hardwood veneer layers are stacked in a laddered construction. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture & temperature change.
The only thing more beautiful than our floors are the prices.
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)