Swatch Shadow
Swatch Shadow
Shopping Cart
Unfinished Red Oak Threshold

Unfinished Red Oak Threshold

Unfinished Red Oak Threshold
Customer Rating

SKU: 10023253
Our Low Price $1.99/linear ft.
Special Price $1.79/linear ft.

Check Measurement

8 linear ft. each
$14.32 each
Your Material Cost:

Add To Cart
Add this product to your wish list   Add to Wish List

Unfinished Red Oak Threshold

This item was successfully added to your cart.
Continue Shopping

Checkout Now

Unfinished Red Oak Threshold 5/8" x 2"

Ideal for doorway applications and for transitioning between floors of different heights.
Used with hardwood flooring, tile, or carpet surfaces.

Place your order now through our web site, call 1-800-HARDWOOD to talk to one of our sales representatives, or click here to find the closest store to you.


Do you have questions about this product?

AnswerBox - Get answers from Staff Experts and real customers by clicking "Ask a question" or click here to ask our Customer Service Team

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    How is this seam installed? Is it available with adhesive?
    Asked on 7/9/2015 by mer from 77584

    1 answer



      After the hardwood floor is installed, lay the Threshold molding in place. The Threshold-molding should overlap the flooring by 1/2 to 3/4 inch, leaving the balance for required expansion or contraction. To attach the molding, apply one or two 1/4 inch beads of construction adhesive to the sub-floor and seat the molding in place. If nailing, pre-drill the molding to pre-vent splitting and nail to the subfloor behind the lip of the molding. Be sure when nailing, not to obstruct the floor's expansion space under the molding. Adhesive sold separately; use urethane construction adhesive.

      Answered on 7/10/2015 by Tech & Install
  • Q:

    I am planning on putting a hardwood floor in and where it meets the tile there is about 1/8" difference it thickness of floors, the wood being the thicker. What type of threshold or seam should I use?
    Asked on 3/6/2014 by Ed V from Jacksonville, FL

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      We recommend using a T-molding. Thank you for your inquiry

      Answered on 3/11/2014 by cc-3
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

back to top