BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 3-1/4" Select Williamsburg Oak Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
One of the most popular hardwood styles, Red Oak is a tried-and-true choice offering a classic look and works well with any décor. It features a reddish tan color with distinctive oak graining, creating an inviting atmosphere. Better yet, changes due to sunlight exposure are minimal with Red Oak, ensuring a bright and beautiful floor for years to come.
Bellawood - An Industry Leader in Durability and Design. Everything we do is about making a better floor. From selecting the most durable wood and bamboo the world has to offer, to our patented finishing process that gives our flooring best-in-class stain, gloss and scuff resistance. This means a Bellawood floor is 2X more scratch resistant and 4X more abrasion resistant than other brands. Plus, it is backed by a transferable 100 year warranty. When you choose Bellawood, you choose a lifetime of exceptional beauty and quality for your home.
- 1/2" x 3-1/4"prefinished, engineered hardwood.
- Finished in the USA
- Light to medium brown with red and orange undertones. Classic oak graining
- Nailed or glue installation.
- 100 year warranty!
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and a solid 3 mm thick veneer (dry-sawn top layer). This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.