18ga. Flooring Stapler
Be a pro when it comes to installing flooring with the 18ga. Flooring Stapler. This floor staple gun is designed for use with thinner wood and engineered wood flooring up to 3/8" thick. It features a 1-piece drive pin for long lasting performance, and a 360 degree rotatable exhaust. This item does not work on floors over 3/8" due to the shape and size of the shoes and safety.
- Side load magazine holds 100, 18-gauge staples
- Quick-clear nosepiece for fast clearing of jams
- Economical air consumption with low noise
- Uses most brands of 18-ga. staples, 3/8" to 1-1/4" long
- Comes with hex wrenches, air tool oil and Teflon tape
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Weight: 3.30 lbs.
- Dimension: 10.75" x 3.00" x 9.45"
- Load Capacity: 100pcs
- Gauge: 18
- Minimum Operating Air Pressure: 60 PSI
- Maximum Operating Air Pressure: 100 PSI
- Stapler Length Range: 3/8"- 1-1/4"
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption: 3.8 CFM