Norge 15-1/2ga. 2-in-1 Floor Nailer
Be a pro when it comes to installing your hardwood floors with the 2-in1 Floor Nailer/Stapler. It can shoot both staples and nails without any extra conversion kit. The lightweight nailer has an extra-long handle to reduce back strain and to promote a quicker installation pace.
This flooring nailer ships with a manual which details upkeep and daily use for the item. It is designed for use with 16 gauge 1-1/2" and 2" floor cleats and 15.5ga. 3/4" to 2" floor staples. Features a 1-piece drive pin for long lasting performance. It ships with 1/2" and 3/4" shoes and a rubber mallet. The magazine on the nail gun is easy to use and top loading.
Not for use on bamboo floors.
Oil-lubed design promotes a long-lasting life
- Features a wide base with protective bumpers for a sure set and to help protect flooring
- Uses cleat nails 1-1/2" long to 2" long or floor staples 1-1/2" long to 2" long
- 80 staple, 100 cleat magazine capacity, top loading
- Can install wood flooring with thickness from 1/2" up to 3/4"
- Comes with Fiberglass Handle Hammer, Goggles, Hex Wrenches, Air Tool Oil and Spacers
- Load Capacity: (S) 80pcs (L)100
- Staple Length Range: 1-1/2"-2"
- L-shaped Nail Length Range: 1-1/2"-2"
- Staple Size: 15-1/2 Gauge
- L-shaped Nail Size: 15 Gauge
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT Swivel
- Air Consumption: 0.2 CFM at 90PSI
- Operating Air Pressure: 60-100PSI
- Dimension: 17-7/8"L x 3-1/16"W x 22-5/8"H
- Shipping Weight: 17.06 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I can't imagine installing the floor without it. It was fast and worked really well - till the last foot. Then the angle of the nailer makes it impossible to use at all so we ended up using a staple gun on the last 5 rows of flooring. There should be some way to adjust it to get closer to the edges.
we used this to installed solid maple on the second floor and worked very well.
Used nailer to secure 3/4" thick flooring in 3 rooms.