mini-Ligno DX/C Moisture Meter
The latest microprocessor technology makes the measuring circuitry absolutely stable
and dependable for years of usage. The calibration is internally checked before
each reading. We continuously up-date our species correction charts to allow accurate
measurements of new species and newly developed engineered products. In the past
years calibrations have been added to allow measurement of additional tropical species
and bamboo. Moisture in sheetrock and other building materials can also be evaluated.
Convenient to use:
- Meter turns itself on and off when pins are pushed into the material, instantly
the moisture percentage is displayed.
- No need to press on-off button. True one-hand operation.
- The lighted LED display is easy to read in dark areas.
- More important is, the LED display is almost indestructible, whereas LCD displays
sometimes brake when dropped. For that reason, we now give a life-time warranty for
the red LED display.
- The green cap is the cover and has a handy grip for easy probe insertion.
- The attached cap stays with the meter and should not get lost.
mini-Ligno DX/C comes with 42 different settings:
- 40 different settings for domestic and tropical wood species and settings for
horizontal, vertical and strand bamboo, range 5-65%
- One true sheet rock scale in %, range 0.1-7.5%
- One reference scale 0-100
- Measuring range is 5-65% dependent on wood species
All of Lignomat's electrodes can be connected:
- Woodworkers use the Electrode E12 for depth measurement.
- Contractors for new construction or restoration work use the Electrode E14 to reach into corners, abound window frames, underneath moldings, etc.
- Meter comes with 2 sets of interchangeable pins, battery, wrist strap, pouch,
laminated species card, manual and info sheet about moisture problems.
*Standard warranty is 2 years for meter and 1 year for accessories.
**Battery and Pins are excluded.
Warranty: 2 years (except batteries and pins)