Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards may be used in Lumber Liquidators store locations in the United States or online at www.lumberliquidators.com.
- Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or payment on previous purchases except as may be required by applicable law.
- A Gift Card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- A Gift Card may not be used as payment towards a Lumber Liquidators credit card or account.
- Lumber Liquidators gift cards do not expire, but may not be maintained on active authorization lists after a period of time. A Gift Card holder may contact customer service at (855) 820-6106 to report any problems or verify any Gift Card.
- Lumber Liquidators does not charge a fee for the purchase or use of a Gift Card. An issued Gift Card may not be reloaded with additional funds.
- Lumber Liquidators shall have no liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards or for the unauthorized use of a Gift Card.
- Purchases will be deducted from the Gift Card value until the balance reaches zero, or the customer requests the remainder in cash only where required by law. Purchase amounts which exceed the value of the Gift Card require payment for the balance of the purchase. For in-store purchases, the Gift Card must be presented for use. For on-line purchases, the Gift Card number and the PIN number are required.
- Unless specifically authorized, coupons may not be used towards the purchase of a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards will not be redeemed if the card number is invalid or cannot be identified. Lumber Liquidators reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review Gift Cards and orders for suspected fraud, for Gift Cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of Gift Card policies.
- If a product is returned that was originally purchased with a Gift Card, any refund will be returned to the original or replacement Gift Card to the extent used for the purchase.
- Gift Cards issued or awarded by Lumber Liquidators without cost in connection with a promotion ("Promotional Cards") shall be subject to these Gift Card Terms and Conditions, except that Promotional Cards may have expiration dates, except where prohibited by law, delayed activation dates, or may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards, any related written materials or applicable law. A Promotional Card is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it was issued. Lumber Liquidators will not replace or reactivate a Promotional Card that has expired.
- For balance information or customer service, call (855) 820-6106.
- Any gift cards purchased through Groupon or other non-Lumber Liquidators sites are subject to the terms and conditions of the site from whom it is purchased.
Purchase or use of a Gift Card or any action with regard to these Gift Card Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any conflict of law principles. The Gift Card program is administered by Ceredian Stored Value Solutions, Inc. Lumber Liquidators reserves the right to contract with another party for administration of the program. Lumber Liquidators reserves the right to alter these Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time.