Installation made easy with Lumber Liquidators Installation Services. Installers are trained to install Lumber liquidators huge assortment; following Industry and Lumber Liquidators standards and manufacturer guidelines. In addition you will have peace of mind with our 12-Month Installation Limited Warranty. Every Installation Provider is pre-screened, badged, bonded and appropriately licensed and insured.
- Click here to schedule an in-home estimate and site inspection. The $25 measure fee will be credited toward your installation.
- Meet with a Lumber Liquidators approved Installation Provider to discuss your project and to take detailed measurements. A written project estimate will be given by your local store, complete with materials, delivery and labor.
- A deposit is required once you are ready to move forward with your project.
- An installation appointment will be scheduled around your delivery date and approximate acclimation period for the material chosen.
- Prepare your home for installation. The day of the installation please have someone available to discuss any final project details.
- Inspect your project carefully once installation is complete. Please sign paperwork as required.
- Contact us with any questions, concerns or feedback during or after your project.
To Schedule a Consultation Click Here.