Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to online and in-store purchases from brick and mortar Participating Store (as defined at Condition 2), from individuals over the age of 18 and legally resident in the United States of America, or a business registered and operating within the United States of America, with the ability to prove such eligibility (Participant).
- For the purposes of this Promotion, a Participating Store is any LL Flooring retail store located in the United States of America, as listed HERE, or the LL Flooring online store available at: www.LLflooring.com
- To qualify under this Promotion, Qualifying Purchases (as defined at Condition 4 below) must be made within the period commencing September 16th, 2020 (00:01 – EST) – September 30th, 2020 (23:59 – EST)” (Promotional Period).
- Participants who purchase Qualifying Product(s) with a Purchase Value (defined at Condition 6 below) of at least $1,500.00 (excluding tax) of Qualifying Products from the Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and within the same transaction (Qualifying Purchase) may be eligible to claim a prepaid VISA digital card, with a value of up to $500.00 (Reward) subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms. (Promotion). The value of the Reward shall differ depending on the Purchase Value of the Qualifying Purchase as set out in Table 1 below. Table 1 – Purchase Value and Corresponding Reward Value
|Purchase Value||Corresponding Reward Value|
|$1,500.00 – $2,999.99||$150.00|
|$3,000.00 – $4,499.99||$300.00|
|$4,500.00 or more||$500.00|
- A Qualifying Product is any flooring product sold by LL Flooring within the Promotional Period that meets the following requirements: a. Physical flooring products, other intangible products and/or services including installation fees, delivery, tools, accessories and other materials for completing the installation of flooring and/or countertops. b. In order to qualify for the Promotion, Qualifying Products must be sold at full price where no coupon or special, or promotional pricing has been used to reduce the price paid by the Participant.
- Subject to 5(b) above, the Purchase Value of a transaction shall be the cumulative monetary total (as shown in the relevant proof of purchase) of Qualifying Products purchased (excluding sales tax) by the Participant
- This Promotion is not open to employees of Opia, Inc. or LL Flooring who make a Qualifying Purchase using their employee discount, or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion, regardless of discount used or any professional installation businesses which purchase using any professional discount provided by LL Flooring to such business.
- After making a purchase in accordance with Condition 4, Participants must register their Qualifying Purchase and related Qualifying Product(s) at www.llcashback.com/SeptBMSM providing information in accordance with Condition 9 below. The Participant must provide this information no sooner than 15 days and no later than 45 days from their date or purchase (Claim Window). The date of purchase as stated on the relevant order confirmation or proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase is the date the Qualifying Purchase is made by the Participant, which may not necessarily match the date of payment being processed or the invoice date. Claims received outside of the Claim Window will be invalid and the Participant shall not be entitled to a Reward.
- Participants must upload proof of purchase of their Qualifying Purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase (not payment), the purchased Qualifying Product(s), the purchase price and location of the Participating Store, where the Qualifying Product(s) was purchased (Claim).
- Participants are permitted to make a maximum of one Claim per Qualifying Purchase and a maximum of one Claim per Participant, address or household during the dates of this Promotion, regardless of Qualifying Purchases made or Qualifying Products purchased.
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 2 working days via email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a second email stating whether or not the Claim has been successful or if further information is required. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact and/or provide any further information requested to the Promoter using the email address above within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received. Where such contact is not made (or requested information is not provided) the Claim shall be deemed invalid and the Participant no longer eligible for Reward.
- Provided these Promotion Terms have been fully complied with, the Promoter shall dispatch to the Participant the Reward in accordance with Condition 4 within 28 days of the Participant’s Claim being approved in accordance with Condition 11.
- The tax liability for any Reward received shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Claims may only be submitted by the Participant. In no circumstances will Claims made by third parties (a third party being anyone other than the Participant (or in the case of a business only, an employee of the Participant or on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Such Claims will be rejected, and the Participant shall be considered ineligible to make another Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claim or Claims that it considers to not be in compliance with these Promotion Terms.
- If the Participant returns (for a refund) a Qualifying Product that formed any part of the relevant Qualifying Purchase after submitting a Claim their Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled. Where a Reward has already been issued in relation to such a Claim, it shall be voided in full. In the case that the Participant has spent any portion of the Reward, LL Flooring shall be entitled to recover such funds directly from the Participant.
- The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
- Lumber Liquidators, Inc. 4901 Bakers Mill Lane, Richmond, VA 23230-2431. Participants should not send any information or promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of the State of Delaware.