The desire to return to a more relaxed way of living has inspired many to embrace the beauty of their surroundings. That same desire inspired the Casa de Colour collection of stained, prefinished solid hardwood. Live comfortably in your home and increase its value with the rich shades of the Casa de Colour Collection by Dura-Wood! With a 30 year warranty and a wide range of species, colors, sizes and more you’ll enjoy the perfect floor for you for years to come.
- Prefer a traditional DOMESTIC look, or a unique EXOTIC feel? Casa de Colour floors offer gorgeous options in either style!
- DOMESTIC options include Classic Gunstock Oak, Cinnamon Maple, Cherry Oak, Bronzed Birch, Pewter Maple & more!
“I am thrilled with the way the floor looks in the kitchen and how well it is fitting up next to the hardwood in the dining room even though they are different colors. I was looking for the contrast with the red oak and this is working out perfectly!” – Tricia, Walnut Hickory
EXOTIC choices include Malaccan Cherry, Copper Hevea, Mezzo Mahogany & more rich looks.
“We enlisted an installer who was new to the product. The installer said this wood flooring is much harder and more beautiful than others he installed. We love the look and ease of cleaning this floor. Great product!!!” – Lea, Golden Teak Acacia
Have a preference for light, medium or dark floors? Easily browse brown, gold, grey, red & more to find the right color for you and your home.
“Just put the first 200 SF of 3 1/4 Malaccan Cherry in a bedroom out of 1100 SF I purchased for the entire upstairs. I nailed this floor into a pine subfloor using the LL Insulayment product. Tongue & grooves were good, with little waste…Good product, good experience with LL overall.” – Kevin, Malaccan Cherry
Wide plank flooring is growing in popularity as a 2014 flooring trend! Not your style? No problem! Find Casa de Colour floors with thin and medium sized planks, too. From 2¼" to 5" wide, find Casa de Colour floors in thin, medium and wide sized planks.
“We installed this floor after Superstorm Sandy destroyed our carpets in our living room. Out of 23 boxes purchased, there was only one board found that could not be used. Our new floor looks so good my wife wants to install them in the rest of the house (someday).” – Ron, Classic Gunstock Oak ¾" x 2¼"
Hardwood flooring is offered in varying grades. Do your research to decide which grade is best for your desired style!
- Select – has the most uniform color with no knots and the longest average plank lengths.
- Natural – has some distinct color variations and wood characters, mineral coloring and small pin knots. Slightly longer average plank length than rustic grade products.
- Rustic – has larger tight knots and the most color variation
- Cabin / Tavern / Utility – comes in square-edge or v-groove and may be mixed product. Will have defects, knots, open knots, missing tongues, machine burns, splits and short pieces. Be sure to add 20 – 25% to complete your project with this grade!
Casa de Colour floors can come in any of these grades. Which is right for you?
“Looks beautiful in our Master bedroom.” – TJ, Cherry Oak (Natural Grade)