Install+ is the smartest, simplest, most convenient, and no-mess way to get your floors installed. By working with our Install+ team, you’re also working with the experts at one of our more than 400 neighborhood Lumber Liquidators stores to ensure you get the perfect new floor you’re looking for. Our flooring installation professionals measure, install, and clean up, delivering 100% satisfaction guaranteed, from the first plank to the final piece of trim, all for the great prices you expect.
Here are 12 reasons to use LL Install+:
- Commitment to quality: we offer a 1-year installation warranty.
- Saves time: installing flooring yourself without experience can be a time-consuming task. LL Install+ can perform the job quickly, while providing quality work, allowing you to get on with more important things.
- Project assessment: an experienced technician will visit your home to assess the environment and measure for flooring to determine the needed materials required. They can also answer any questions you may have!
- Proper preparation: the installers will evaluate your subfloor to make sure it is appropriate for the flooring installation before installing your floor.
- Approved background checks: all of our independent flooring contractors are required to pass a background check.
- Licensed: all of our contractors, where required, must have a license and undergo extensive reviews.
- Insured: LL Install+ contractors must have insurance, which protects our customers.
- Proper tools: installing your own flooring may get expensive depending on the tools required, so let LL install your floor to ensure the proper tools are used.
- Additional services: we also offer furniture and appliance moving. We can remove your existing floor, haul it away, and dispose of it safely and legally.
- Communication: our Installation Project Coordinators help ensure your installation goes well.
- Fair pricing: you’ll receive a great price and the quality service you expect.
- Flexible financing: financing is available for flooring, accessories, and installation, allowing you to pay for the floor of your dreams at your own pace.
Of course, many of our customers also opt to DIY their flooring installation, and they see great results as well. Many of our floors offer easy-to-install technology. Here’s what some of them have to say:
“We replaced our bedroom carpet with vinyl laminate. My husband did the installation. The employees at our local LL were very helpful is we had any questions. The project went very smoothly and turned out beautiful! We love it and plan to do the other two bedrooms next! – Victoria, GA
“It was very easy to install, and I was pleased with the end result.” – Helen, PA
“Just love it! Went down in a day. We put it in the bathroom.” – Dianna, NY