To give you a little inspiration for your spring flooring upgrade, we’ve turned to our Before & After Gallery to show you five of our favorite (and most dramatic) customer renovations. These customers took their spaces to the next level using LL floors!
1. Christine, MA – Tranquility Grizzly Bay OakChristine used Tranquility Ultra Grizzly Bay Oak LVP to gut her “tiny” home – a 475 square foot condo in Plymouth, MA! We love how bright and airy this light colored LVP makes her space look. She says, “loved how this flooring looked like old weathered wood!” Grizzly Bay Oak adds casual charm with light creams, tans, and grays, mimicking driftwood, and it looks great in Christine’s home!
2. Sophia, TX – Mayflower Capstone Grey BeechSophia used Mayflower Capstone Grey Beech engineered hardwood, featuring gentle distressing and sophisticated gray hues, throughout her home. “This is the house we purchased and completely renovated. The wood floor was placed in all rooms throughout the house except utility/wash rooms and bathrooms. We love how open her space looks with the hardwood! What a transformation!
3. Tiffany, NY – Morning Star Antique Hazel StrandTiffany transformed this beautiful bedroom with Morning Star Antique Hazel Strand Bamboo. Did you know strand bamboo is twice as hard as oak? This means Tiffany’s bedroom floors will stand the test of time. We love how this small space was completely transformed with a flooring update!
4. Mark, DE – Bellawood Engineered Rustic HickoryMark bought a foreclosure beach house with roof water damage, and he replaced the carpet with Bellawood Engineered Rustic Hickory – what an update! The use of blonde colored flooring brightens up his space and brings in the beachy feel. He says, “Very easy and secure install with nail gun and staples. Excellent quality with very little waste.”
5. Holly, MS – Weather Beaten Country OakLast but certainly not least, we love Holly’s updated real estate office using Dream Home Weather Beaten Country Oak. This laminate is a customer favorite, and we can see why! Holly says, “I had a very small budget and was able to capture just the look at a reasonable price. Now the locals just come in to see the floor… it gives me the opportunity to ask them if they are in the market to buy a new home so they can change the floors!”Did these transformations make you want to update your flooring too? For more inspiration and to share YOUR finished space, stop by our Before & After Gallery.