When you want to bring the beauty and warmth of hardwood to ANY room of your home, without the worry of water, we’ve got you covered! We have the best selection of wood-look waterproof flooring, and – when it’s waterproof, it’s worry-proof! Lumber Liquidators carries 60+ varieties of worry-proof flooring across multiple product categories (so you don’t have to compromise on style or budget). They all come in realistic wood looks, too! That’s why we’re here to showcase some of favorite NEW CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) styles and help you worry-proof your home for the holidays!
What is EVP?
CoreLuxe EVP is ideal for any room of your home, from the kitchen to the basement and everywhere in between! It combines the durability, comfort, and waterproof benefits of luxury vinyl with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease.
One of our NEWEST styles, Mystic Night Oak, is 8mm thick and comes with a lifetime warranty:
Why choose EVP?
- It’s a great choice for DIYers! It’s easy to install, with a simple click-together design. It’s built to be installed as a floating floor which means limited prep. As a bonus, NO acclimation time is needed!
- Of course – it’s waterproof! That means wet-mopping or those common household spills won’t damage the floor.
- An authentic wood look and texture! When you want the look of hardwood, but don’t want the real thing in your bathroom, EVP is a great solution. CoreLuxe floors come in a variety of styles, from traditional hardwood looks to more unique tones and grain patterns.
- It’s durable and easy to maintain. EVP stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. The top coat protects against scratches, dents, stains, and wear – but any messes that do happen are easy to clean up. The rigid PVC core provides exceptional dimensional stability, too.
- It’s a smart choice. All CoreLuxe products are GREENGUARD Gold or FloorScore certified, and they’re Phthalate-safe.
NEW Rose Canyon Pine is one of our thickest EVP styles: