Check out how Lumber Liquidators was Laying It Forward in 2013! Thank you to all of our donation recipients last year for inviting us to be a part of your various projects. We are proud to support communities across the country and are excited to see what 2014 brings! Here are a few donation recipients from 2013:
Voices of Hope in Boston, MA uses song and dance to raise money for the fight against cancer. Here are the performers in the studio with their new Jefferson White Elm Laminate floor!
Hillside Missions Organization of Richmond, VA was floored with Natural Bamboo Laminate!
O.C.E.A.N., Inc is the Community Action Agency for low to moderate income residents of Ocean County, NJ. Here’s Chilton Woods Oak Laminate, used for one of their many projects!
The Ronald McDonald House of Memphis got a Shenandoah Mountain American Cherry Vinyl makeover!
The Starlight Project is dedicated to creating the ultimate dream rooms for children with special needs. Jake and Sam of Jacksonville, FL have a new ocean-inspired bedroom floored with Burnet Road Russet Laminate!
ShelterBox USA sends boxes of supplies for families who are displaced or homeless after natural and other disasters. These kits include life-saving supplies such as tents for an extended family, blankets, cooking supplies, tools and much more.
Habitat for Humanity of Northern Ocean focuses on providing the working poor with a better quality of life through safe, decent and affordable housing options. The organization received Manatee Hills Mahogany Laminate for a housing project in the area.
- 3D’s Aftercare
- Aloha Rescue
- Boys and Girls Club of the VA Peninsula
- Bullock Creek School District
- California Gang Task Force
- Camps of Courage & Friendship
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity
- Clearview Baptist Church
- The College of William and Mary MBAA Organization
- Colorado Flooding, Rose Womack
- Community Resource Center
- Dismas House
- ECO Brooklyn Community
- Figawi Charities
- Fox Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Richmond SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Champaign County
- Habitat for Humanity of Cumberland County
- Habitat for Humanity of Grand County
- Habitat for Humanity, Jefferson County, MO
- Habitat for Humanity of Northern Ocean
- Habitat for Humanity of the Peninsula & Greater Williamsburg
- Habitat for Humanity of Wheeling
- Halifax Humane Society
- Hampton Fire & Rescue
- Highsteppers Drill Team
- Hillside Missions Organization
- Housing Programs, Inc
- James City County Police Department
- Junior Achievement of Central Virginia
- Kid Kare Project, Inc.
- King Kennedy Community Center
- Making Moves Dance Collective
- La Casa de Don Pedro Inc
- Linda Blair Worldheart Foundation
- Making Moves Dance Collective
- Manayunk-Roxborough Art Center
- McGovern Foundation, Inc (Em’s Place)
- Military Family Lifestyle Charitable Foundation
- No Barriers USA & Global Explorers
- O.C.E.A.N., Inc
- Open Door Resource Center
- Operation Revamp
- Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament School
- The Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Philadelphia Academies, Inc
- Precious Time Child Center
- Primeplus Norfolk Senior Center
- Quincy Crisis Center
- Reaching Out Foundation, Inc
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Capital Region, Inc
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charlottesville
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of CNMC
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater New Orleans
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington DC
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City-Longfellow House
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Las Vegas
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Loma Linda
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Long Island
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Memphis
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mid Missouri
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pittsburgh
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Richmond
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Francisco
- The Rotsky Foundation for Mentors
- Save A Kitty, Inc.
- Senior Resource Association
- ShelterBox USA
- Small Steps in Speech
- Soldier’s Best Friend
- Somersworth Early Learning Center
- Special Spaces, Inc
- The Starlight Project
- St. Mary’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Stop the Violence Indianapolis, Inc.
- Swansea Independent Baseball League
- The Target Group, Inc
- Timothy Hill Children’s Ranch
- Trenton Stafford Cancer Fund
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF)
- Voices of Hope, Boston
- Wentworth Lear Historic Houses
- Zia Middle School
To learn more about how Lumber Liquidators can help your organization, visit our Contact Page.