Thank you for your question.
And yes you can.
What you should know about Elastilon Strong
• An Elastilon-backed wood floor is much faster to install than traditional nail or glue-down methods.
• Elastilon Strong can be installed on new concrete floors, handling up to 3.9% moisture content. A vapour barrier of at least 6 mil PE should be used below grade and on newly poured concrete above grade where the moisture content is above 3.9%.
• Laid down with a 5/8” (15 mm) expansion gap, Elastilon Strong creates a dynamic, floating floor that expands or contracts naturally with the hardwood.
• Elastilon Strong has no odor and is free of volatile materials.
• Elastilon Strong gives cushioned comfort.
• 1/8” (3 mm) thick Elastilon Strong has ratings of IIC 62 and STC 54.
• Thermal resistance: R _ 0,15 (m K) / W
• Elastilon Strong carries a 70-year limited warranty.
You can find complete installation instructions on the product page by clicking on the specs tab and then clicking on - Installation Guide.pdf
Answered on 6/21/2011 by customer care 2