Order Size: 4 x 10 flush mount with frame.
Overall Size: 6-3/4" x 12-13/16"
We recommend having this in hand for a proper installation.
Unfinished Wood Vent Installation Instructions
Flush with Frame Model – (Flush vents should be on site during installation of wood flooring)
1) Center frame over duct opening.
2) Glue and/or pre-drill and hand nail frame to sub floor to prevent splits.
3) Install flooring up to frame.
4) Fit vent into frame and sand the vent along with floor to level it with the frame and floor.
When sanding floor, DO NOT RUN WHEEL OF SANDER OVER THE VENT FACE. THIS MAY BREAK THE LOUVERS OF THE VENT.
5) Remove vent from frame and finish the vent and floor separately.
6) Finish all exposed surfaces (face, back, edges) including between louvers before fitting vent into frame.
Answered on 12/18/2012 by Tech & Install