Bellawood Premium Underlayment - 100 square feet per roll
The Bellawood Premium Underlayment offers a universal product usage. It's great for all floating floors including laminates with pre-attached pad and engineered wood. In addition, it can be used with nail-down and glue-down flooring.
- Use over most industry approved subfloors
- Firm support for multiple types of flooring with great acoustic benefits
- The vapor barrier is specifically designed for optimal bond with adhesives and also helps to seal around mechanical fasteners in nail-down applications
- The self-seal lip & tape system makes it easy to join the seams
- LEED compliant, made of primarily recycled content
- Triclosan-free antimicrobial treatment to safely inhibit mold and mildew
- Adds R-value (thermal resistance measure) to chilly floors
- Also suitable for use with radiant heat flooring
- Smoothes out minor sub-floor imperfections.
25oz/sqyd (2.78 oz/sqft)
@0.125" = 0.52 hr-ft^2-degF/Btu (4.19/inch)
Meets or exceeds Federal Flammability Standard: CPSC FF 1-70 (Pill Test)
Click here for more information