15-1/2ga. 2-in-1 Floor Nailer
Be a pro when it comes to installing your hardwood floors with the 2-in1 Floor Nailer/Stapler. It can shoot both staples and nails without any extra conversion kit. The lightweight nailer has an extra-long handle to reduce back strain and to promote a quicker installation pace.
This flooring nailer ships with a manual which details upkeep and daily use for the item. It is designed for use with 16 gauge 1-1/2" and 2" floor cleats and 15.5ga. 3/4" to 2" floor staples. Features a 1-piece drive pin for long lasting performance. It ships with 1/2" and 3/4" shoes and a rubber mallet. The magazine on the nail gun is easy to use and top loading.
Not for use on bamboo floors.
- Oil-lubed design promotes a long-lasting life
- Features a wide base with protective bumpers for a sure set and to help protect flooring
- Uses cleat nails 1-1/2" long to 2" long or floor staples 3/4" to 2"
- 80 staple, 100 cleat magazine capacity, top loading
- Can install wood flooring with thickness from 1/2" up to 3/4"
- Comes with goggles, hex wrenches, air tool oil and spacers
- Load Capacity: (S) 80pcs (L)100
- Staple Length Range: 3/4"-2"
- L-shaped Nail Length Range: 1-1/2"-2"
- Staple Size: 15-1/2 Gauge
- L-shaped Nail Size: 16 Gauge
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption: 0.2 CFM at 90PSI
- Operating Air Pressure: 70-90PSI
- Dimension: 17-7/8"L x 3-1/16"W x 22-5/8"H
- Shipping Weight: 17.06 lbs.