Bellawood Weather Station Clock with Hygrometer Manual
> Temperature (Fahrenheit & Celsius)
> Humidity Level
> Time Display
> Calendar (Month, Day, Year, Day of Week)
> Alarm & Snooze
> Daily Weather Forecasts
> Moon Phase
> Accuracy : ±1.5°C, ±5%
> Power: DC 1.5V
- If battery is already installed, hold the battery cover while removing the transparent insulator from the compartment to activate the battery. Once contact is made, you will hear a "beep." The clock is now ready to be set.
- If you removed the transparent insulator but nothing displayed, gently press the battery cover, or open the cover and press down on the actual battery, until proper contact is made.
- How to instail/replace the battery (AG10 or LR1I30 batteries):
- Using a screwdriver (not included), remove the battery cover on the back.
- Instail/replace the battery, making sure the (+) and (-) ends face the proper direction as indicated in the left diagram.
- Replace cover and tighten.
- If battery is dead and product is not in use for a long period of time, please make sure the battery is removed as not to damage the product.
- Once the battery is installed, you'll see 12:00, 1 /1, WED (default date and day) and current temperature.
- Press and hold the SET button for three seconds and choose between 12hr and 24hr (military time) mode by pressing the ADJUST button.
- Press SET again and then ADJUST to set the proper hour; repeat to set minute.
- Press MODE once you are satisfied with the clock's settings.
- Press MODE button until the date screen appears as indicated by the year prominently displayed at top.
- Press and hold the SET button for three seconds and then press ADJUST to set the current year.
- Press SET again and then ADJUST to set the month; repeat to set calendar day. (NOTE: The day of the week will be automatically set that corresponds to the applicable year.)
- Press MODE once you are satisfied with the date's settings.
- Press MODE until the Alarm Screen (ALM) appears.
- Press and hold the SET button for three seconds and then press ADJUST to set the alarm hour.
- Press SET again and then ADJUST to set the alarm minute.
- Press MODE once you are satisfied with the alarm's time settings.
- To activate the alarms, use the ADJUST button as follows:
- Press ADJUST once for a wake-up alarm as indicated by the "" that will, appear on screen.
- Press ADJUST twice if you want a light "beep" every hour as Indicated by the "(((●)))"
- Press ADJUST three times if you want both alarms active.
- Press ADJUST a fourth time to deactivate all alarms. (Note: Alarms may only be activated and deactivated from the Alarm Screen.)
- The SNOOZE button illuminates when the wake-up alarm goes off. Pressing it disengages the alarm for five minutes and can be used a total of three times.
- From the Time Display Screen, press SET to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Press ADJUST to toggle between the maximum and minimum temperate and humidity level. To reset/clear the maximum and minimum temperature and humidity levels, press and hold the ADJUST button for three seconds while "max" or "min" are displayed on screen
- Moon phase will be automatically set that corresponds to the applicable date.