SORT & FILTER
Bamboo flooring offers the performance and look of exotic hardwood for less. It's a fast-growing grass that produces new stalks without the need for replanting. For added durability, there's strand bamboo.
- One of the most sustainable floors
- Looks, feels, and performs like hardwood
- Unique styles, stains, and textures
- Strand bamboo is 2X harder than red oak
- GREENGUARD or Floorscore certified
───── Popular Floors ─────
4mm Clear Lake Chestnut Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
As Low As $2.37/SFT
12mm+pad Copper Ridge Chestnut
As Low As $2.38/SFT
3/4 x 4-3/4 Farmers Market Acacia
As Low As $2.99/SFT
48 x 8 Metro Concrete Oak Porcelain Tile
As Low As $3.49/SFT
3/4 x 5 Rustic Red Oak
As Low As $5.46/SFT
───── Low Prices on Bamboo Floors ─────
5/16 x 3-3/4 Engineered Clydesdale Bamboo
As Low As $1.39/SFT
3/8 x 5-1/8 Engineered Honey Strand Bamboo
As Low As $2.39/SFT
3/8 x 5-1/8 Engineered Jefferson County Bamboo
As Low As $2.79/SFT
9/16 x 7-1/2 Engineered Morning Dove Bamboo
As Low As $3.19/SFT
9/16 x 7-1/2 Engineered Elk Creek Bamboo
As Low As $3.39/SFT
- Please double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific.
- You can always narrow your search results later.